Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man

I've got a whole bushel full of great hip hop tunes, especially Canadian ones, that I want to post but this isn't a hip hop blog, and it's Toronto Hip Hop week starting on Monday here, so I figure I'd better not oversaturate the airways.

It's Feels Good Thursday again tonight at the Capital, only this time there's a catch. It's extra special. It's a masquerade party! I may or may not attend on account of my busted ears, but Johnston is spinning tonight, Gordon Gets Lost is playing, and there will be people with funny masks on. How could it not be a good time?

This is a great little folky number from Mumford & Sons, who hail fom London, England. I don't know much about them except that they're pretty fun to listen to. I must give credit, once again, to Jenna for this find, who apparently found these guys via Jeremy McLaughlin. He's got his own stuff goin' on, click on his name and give it a listen. If you like the stuff below, chances are you might like his stuff too.


Good work lads.

No comments:

Post a Comment