Monday, February 1, 2010

Bryan Raydio - Future Releases Sampler Tracks


Aloha!

No, I'm not in Hawaii. I just wish I was. It's like -25 outside. Seriously. It was almost plus 5 like two days ago. Global warming? Try climate change Mr. Gore. Get a clue bucko.

Good news! I've revamped my Myspace page and I'm now on Twitter! I've uploaded 90 second previews of all of my released tracks on Myspace. Apologies for the crappy quality of the Myspace player, but it'll give you a half-decent idea of what my stuff sounds like. I'm hoping to figure out Soundcloud soon so I can post previews on the blog, but until then, Myspace it is.

Also, I've uploaded two 5-minute sampler tracks of Future Releases, featuring short snippets of some of the new tracks I'm working on. Much of the stuff I've put on here so far has been kinda dark techno-ish stuff, but that's not the only thing I'm interested in producing. The sampler tracks show off some different vibes.

Anyway check out the Myspace page for previews, and if you want high quality versions of the sampler tracks, see below:

FUTURE RELEASES SAMPLER 1 - new links coming soon...

FUTURE RELEASES SAMPLER 2 - new links coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. Dude! So glad you're on the web, sharing your stuffz. Keep rockin'man :)

    ReplyDelete