Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Coheed & Cambria - In Keeping Secrets Of Silent Earth: 3

I stand corrected. As much as Bonnaroo looks awesome, Coachella looks even better. Could it be that I'm actually completely out of touch with the goings-on of the massive summer festivals? Could there yet be ever better ones to venture to? The plot thickens.

One of the main reasons that I think the Coachella has a better lineup is that besides having many of the great acts signed up for Bonnaroo, it also has some other bands that I absolutely love. First and foremost has to be Coheed & Cambria. Probably my favourite band right now, and I can just imagine being in the audience and seeing the kind of mayhem I've posted below. This is probably the greatest intro to a music DVD I've ever seen. Actually I can't really imagine being there. That's why I need to see it in person.


Mind-blowing DVD. By the way they have a new track out for anyone interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment