Monday, January 17, 2011

Nujabes - Another Reflection

I took yesterday off because it was Sunday, and I heard that it was illegal to blog in New Brunswick on Sundays. I was wrong. It's only illegal to shoot animals with guns and then blog about it all on a Sunday. How silly of me.

J. Fonz introduced me to Jun Seba, aka Nujabes, a few years back. Japanese anime cartoons really aren't my thing, but if it is your thing, you've probably heard of Samurai Champloo. This brilliant fella featured heavily on the soundtrack for that series, and gained a following for his amazing beats and jazzy grooves.

Sadly he passed on in late February of last year at the young age of 36, and one of the most inspiring producers of our time left us to wonder what might have been. It's almost fitting that such an amazing artist had no flashy music videos to accompany his work, in fact no videos at all. This is just a fan made video to distract you while you listen to another great track.


BONUS BEATS!

Nujabes - Kumomi


STUFF YOU SHOULD SEE


In Brisbane, Australia. Ronnie won't be pleased.

SCIENCE MATTERS


Probably not so good.


Just a reminder.


Please make this free...


Sadly Boo Berry does not.

POLITICS SUCKS


This is just ridiculous.


There's a couple good zingers in there. And Martin Short.


A creepy response to this.

JUST FOR LAUGHS


A bit long, but pretty hilarious.


Warning: somewhat suggestive behaviour.

WEIRD OR WHAT


Birds, fish, now cows. I hope we're not next.


Dumbest thing I've seen in ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment