Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flying Lotus - Mmm Hmm

Shoe laces suck. Especially in the winter. Sure, you can get different colours and they're stylish, but functionally I feel they just aren't up to scratch. They're better off as cat toys.

This is a video from "Cosmogramma", the latest album from Steven Ellison, aka Flying Lotus. His music is pretty out there, obviously very spiritually inspired. It's mostly of the experimental-ambient variety, but it's real cool. The album got rave reviews and though I have it, I haven't really gone through it all yet. Cool video for this track, check 'er out.

Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma



SCIENCE MATTERS

Male Pattern Baldness Root Cause Found

Hair stylists the world over should sponsor this.

RANDOM GOODIES

The Best Bar In The World

It's no BK or Capital, but it looks decent enough.

WEIRD OR WHAT

The Dumbest Car Ever?

It's gotta be close. Whale penis leather? Seriously?


SIMPLY AWESOME

Jaws 2009 Surf Wipeout Reel

Think I'll stick to snowboarding.

1 comment:

  1. B-ray! I was in that bar! haha My sister was living in Bray and I went to visit her.... haha it's actually a pretty awesome pub....from what i remember.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete