Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Lethal Bizzle - Pow 2011

I was commenting on this video the other day, I think Noematus posted it. I don't normally post a lot of top 40-ish dance style tracks, but this one is from Lethal Bizzle in the UK and it just has something different about it. This seems to be the kind of sound coming from overseas while over here we're stuck with crappy house ripoffs and cheesy lyrics. Creds to Chantal for the bonus beats.

Lethal Bizzle - Pow 2011



BONUS BEATS!

Yacht - I'm In Love With A Ripper [Party Mix]



SCIENCE MATTERS

10 Year Old Frederictonian Discovers Supernova

Good spot!

POLITICS SUCKS

Schwarzenegger Steps Down In California

Hasta La Vista to the Governator.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

Old School Police Academy Video

Man I hope that's real. (language warning)

WEIRD OR WHAT

Human Brains Are Shrinking

Hard times for brain-eating zombies, too.

SIMPLY AWESOME

Homeless Radio Announcer

Somebody give this guy a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment