Saturday, January 15, 2011

Maya Jane Coles - Humming Bird

Noematus strikes again! I remember him saying a little while back that he didn't have his finger on the pulse of the "underground" scene any more... I must respectfully disagree with him. I've been introduced to so many great tracks just from following his page. Much respect.

So here's some minimal goodness from Maya Jane Coles for you. I'd never heard of her before this, but she's got my attention now. She's a Brit with Japanese heritage, and I like her style. I don't really regret leaving Toronto for Freddy Beach, but there are two things that I definitely miss about the big city. Well, three if you include all my peeps there, but the food is definitely world class there, and the music scene is just amazing. I miss being able to just hit up a small little lounge and hearing some random DJ spinning amazing tracks like this all night just to set the ambiance. Anyway check out this track, it's awesome.

Mary Jane Coles - Humming Bird



BONUS BEATS!

Bucketheads - The Bomb [hausJacker Remix]



SCIENCE MATTERS

Coffee vs Diabetes

Proving once again that decaf sucks.

Tinnitus In The Brain, Not The Ears

Musicians take note, take care of your brains.

POLITICS SUCKS

Universities Urged To Value Teaching

Our education system sucks: fact.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

Christopher Walken GPS Voice

Fake, but hilarious.

Snoop Dogg GPS Voice

Real, but hilarious.

WEIRD OR WHAT

Bullet Proof Custard

Now if we can only turn the bullets into custard too...

No comments:

Post a Comment