Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation

I've gone off the boil a bit in the past few days. Things happen quickly and in bunches sometimes, and the master plan kind of got lost in the shuffle. I've been hard on the production side of things for a couple days and I'm starting to get my groove back. I'm hoping to have enough done by Thursday-ish to at least post some samples of the newer stuff I've been working on. I've been inspired a lot recently by some downtempo stuff, kind of hip-hop grooves that I've been interested in experimenting with for a while now. A Tribe Called Quest has always had some really sweet production and here's an example of some of their sweetness that Amin reminded me of the other day.

A Tribe Called Quest - Electric Relaxation



BONUS BEATS!

Devin The Dude - Jus' Coolin



Really diggin' that groove lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment