Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thunderheist - Jerk It

More Canadian badness for ya, this time from Thunderheist. This recent stream of musical awesome from the land of beavers and maple syrup has not been planned, it's just been coincidental that lots of great music is coming from this fine country right now. Certainly more so than the stuff coming from the States right now. There probably isn't any particular reason for this, but them's the facts.

I heard this song a while back and really liked it, but kind of put it on the shelf until Julie recommended I give it some time on the ol' Phoenix playlist. Good call, I'd say. This video is actually an entry in the make-a-video contest, the official winner is here. I liked this one better.


Electro-rap? Ya, I can dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment