Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Black Keys - Tighten Up

Any time there is a dinosaur singing the lead vocals to a song, I sit down and listen. The Black Keys are not dinosaurs, but somehow through the miracle of modern science, or technology, or some strange hand puppet thing, they have managed to figure out how to get this dinosaur to sing their entire song, on camera! If this doesn't deserve some kind of recognition, at least in the form of a meager blog post, I don't know what does. I mean... jebus... I just saw a new video from two horrifically useless media-driven stereotype top 40 craptacular rubbish catch-phrase "artists" that was a week old and had over 2 million views already. That's more than two times as many as this one. Sometimes I think I get it, and then there are days like today.


Dinosaur.

No comments:

Post a Comment