Monday, May 2, 2011

Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come

Hooray! The boogeyman is dead! Every solder, civilian, and civil right that we have sacrificed in the meantime has all been worth it! It's ok! USA! USA! USA!

Where, oh where, is Bill Hicks when you need him most?

Today is election day here in Canada and regardless of the outcome I do believe there will be as many Canadians at the pub as there will be at the polls. I will probably be amongst you, enjoying a solitary pint of something local, and despite my innermost feelings of contempt for the whole episode I will don my brave face, smile and nod, and whisper whimsically to the night: a change is gonna come.

Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come



POLITICS SUCKS

Obama's Bin Laden Speech

In case you missed it.

A Real Speech

In case you missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment