Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fatlip & Yeti Beats - LA Girl

I've been busy getting ready for my Halifax sojourn, so here's some groovy beats to get you movin'. Come say hello at the Phoenix tonight, if you're nice I might play your song.


BONUS CRAZY BREAK DUB BEATS!

Canblaster - Clockworks [Teki Latex & Para One Remix]


Crazy beats that I can't really define, but I like 'em!

BONUS SWEET MAD HOUSE BEATS!

Soundz Fresh - Straight Up! [Olav Basoski Remix]


The original is sweet too, but Basoski always kicks ass!

BONUS FUNKY LATIN TECH HOUSE BEATS!

Guille Placencia - La Jungla [JuanmyR Remix]


A little repetitive, but it's tech house. Really dig the main beat.

BONUS DRIVING GROOVY SOULFUL HOUSE BEATS!

Oliver $ - Doin' Ya Thang


Great vocal cut in this one, Oliver $ puts his money where his mouth is once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment