Tuesday, May 10, 2011

David Myles - Out Of Love

At last! Freddy Beach's own David Myles has finally made himself a little music video, and it's suitably minimal and smooth, just like his tunes. If you don't know about Mr. Myles, I recommend that you check him out. Better yet, see him live, he's pretty awesome.

I made it safely to Halifax, and I'm just getting settled in for the week ahead. I'll hopefully get lots of work done, starting as soon as I finish this post. It's been raining constantly since I got here Sunday night and hasn't stopped even for a quick breath so far, but that's ok since I'm locking myself in the house until I get something done. Some twitter updates for later, and maybe I'll put some of this new stuff on the ol' Soundcloud over the next couple days.

David Myles - Out Of Love



Lovely.

1 comment: