Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Classified - That Ain't Classy

Looks like it's time to evolve the blog once again. As you can see from the panel on the right I've added my Twitter feed. This seems to be the best way to post my links and reach a potentially bigger audience, so I'm going to try it out for a while. The daily music and commentary will remain the same. Another advantage is that I can update links as I find them, so there will be a more consistent stream of updates as opposed to staggered ones. We'll see how it goes, but in the meantime here's some Classified with the first single off his new album. It's pretty good, definitely a step up in production and I recommend picking it up. Stay classy people.


BONUS BEATS!

Brother Ali - Forest Whitaker


Great rapper, great actor, great track sent to me by The Fonz.

1 comment:

  1. Bryyy... love the new blog look, love the tracks (though Classified is set to "private video" for me), and thanks so much for the mention ;)

    ReplyDelete