Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Foo Fighters - White Limo

I've been super busy the past couple days, and will continue to be over the next few days as I'm working hard on getting as much of my own music done as possible. With spring fast approaching I'm gonna want to get outside a little more so I want to get stuff done while I have an excuse to stay inside. With that in mind posts might be a little inconsistent over the next week. As if that's a change to the status quo...

So I know quite a few Foo Fighters fans, and I'm shocked and appalled that none of them sent me any of the new stuff. That's right. New Foo's! Here is the first video from the new album, which is awesome and big budget as you can see. You might recognize that crazy lookin' limo driver, because it's Lemmy from Motörhead. Groovy. Back to business.

Foo Fighters - White Limo



SCIENCE MATTERS

NASA Scientist Finds Signs Of Life In Meteorites

Eureka! Here is the actual paper.

Or Maybe He Didn't...

...the plot thickens...

12,000 Year Old Fishing Tackle Discovered

Still no sign of the ancient fish-finder.

Giant Underground Chamber Found On The Moon

Underground moon rave anyone?

POLITICS SUCKS

Protesters "Arrest" County Judge

There's madness brewing everywhere these days.

Glenn Beck's Future On Fox In Question

I find this hard to believe, but man I hope it's true.

Arizona Passes Bill To Allow Overule Of Federal Laws

This could be a landmark precedent if it goes through.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

This Drummer Is At The Wrong Gig

Um, what the hell is going on here?

The Original Epic Meal Time

Triple baconater. Six patties. That, my friend, is a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment