Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chase & Status - Against All Odds

Took yesterday off to spend more time working on my own tunes. I'm hoping to get some done soon, which I've been saying for ages, but I'm really starting to strip things down and take a more minimal approach. I should have a few new previews at least up by the end of the weekend. This track happens to have the same name as the last one, but Chase & Status bring the funk in this kick ass joint. Just one complaint, since when do four of a kind beat a straight flush?


BONUS BEATS!

Angel Anx - Bubble Gum


That's some bumpin' tech-house fo sho.

STUFF YOU SHOULD SEE


What an awesome creature.


Thankfully there ain't much of mine on there.

SCIENCE MATTERS


Has he figured it out? Massive if true.

POLITICS SUCKS

How convenient.


It does kinda look like it. More importantly, it's hideous.


What a douche.

JUST FOR LAUGHS


No glory for the hypnotoad.


Note to self - when in Philly, eat steak.


What's worse, Charlie's antics or the gobs of makeup on her face?


With the chocolate saaaaws.


I suppose this is just for smiles.

WEIRD OR WHAT


Could this be the real reason we're there?


What an honour.


I'll stick to Scotsburn thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment