Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bonobo - Black Sands

I've been listening to Bonobo's "Black Sands" album for the last couple days and I have to credit where credit is due. If I had given it more than a once over last year when it came out it would have easily made my best of 2010 list. Actually, it's not hard to see how it might have been at the very top of the list. It's an exceptional album. I posted "The Keeper" last May, but here's the title track from the album to give you another idea of its splendor. I'm also throwing in a track from Burial's amazing 2007 album "Untrue", well worth checking out. Have a great evening.


BONUS BEATS!

Burial - Near Dark


STUFF YOU SHOULD SEE


Get it? Got it? Good. Thanks Tyler.

SCIENCE MATTERS


I can't imagine their findings are pleasant.

JUST FOR LAUGHS


This is depressing and hilarious at the same time.


The sad thing is he'll probably still be around in a couple months.


Dangerously delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment