Friday, February 18, 2011

Radiohead - Lotus Flower

I've taken a week off to recover from... well... nothing in particular? Maybe just to recharge the blog's batteries. So here goes.

Today is a big day for new music. Radiohead has released their new album "The King Of Limbs" a day early, and I have it. I haven't listened to it yet, and in fact haven't even listened to the single I'm about to post, but since this is one of my favourite bands, I am confident that it will be awesome.

Hey Rosetta! played at the Market last night here in Freddy Beach, and by all accounts they put on a great show. I just got their new album today, and am listening to it right now. It's good. Get it. It's called "Seeds". I dare say there is a hint of old Radiohead in some of the tracks.

Scientists Of Sound rocket the Capital last night, and although they had some technical difficulties, I gather it was a good performance nonetheless. I got a copy of the new EP "Wealth And Hellness" and was honored to be able to play the album for the first time in public anywhere. It's really good. Get it.

Now enjoy this stellar new Radiohead track that I've never heard, the cool tech-house remix of a Groove Armada classic, and enjoy all the crazy links. See ya tomorrow.


BONUS BEATS!

Groove Armada - Superstylin' [Ant Brooks Re-Edit]


STUFF YOU SHOULD SEE


A little perspective for ya.


And a little more.

SCIENCE MATTERS


A very interesting one hour documentary.


According to CCNB.


Cyborgs are on the way folks.


Exciting technological advancement.


Fear and Loathing on the DNA Trail '53.

POLITICS SUCKS


Faux News fails again.


Worth a watch. He's got some good ideas.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

I have no idea what they're saying, but it's hilarious.


For the cat lovers out there. Check out the others.


Jorge you beauty.


Dangerously hilarious. Check out his other stuff too.


Maybe he should try curling.

No comments:

Post a Comment