Monday, February 21, 2011

Lenny Kravitz - Mr. Cab Driver

Lenny Kravitz was one of those awesome rockers who I grew up on, particularly with his huge song "Are You Gonna Go My Way". Up until his 1995 album "Circus" I was really diggin' the Lenny, but ever since he went all digital he kind of got soft and lost his edge. I'm all about the love, peeps, but life isn't always smiles and chocolates and I feel that art should reflect that. It just seems like a shame that so many artists lose that edge somehow and just put out a bunch of sappy filler.

Speaking of art the massive Salvador Dali original "Santiago El Grande" has returned to the Beaverbrook Art Gallery, so I think I shall have to go check it out, especially since I haven't been there in about a decade. Gotta admire his wackiness as much as his undoubted talent.

Lenny Kravitz - Mr. Cab Driver [Live Unplugged]



BONUS BEATS!

Prompt - Evolve



SCIENCE MATTERS

Neuroscience vs Free Will

Warning: this might make your brain hurt a little.

60 Minutes - Endless Memory

Think you have a good memory? Think again.

Cosmic Census Finds Lots And Lots And Lots Of Planets

Still think we're alone in the galaxy?

UFC Fighter Jon Fitch's Diet

Sort of science? I'm gonna give it a shot.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

Those Are My Shoes

Creds to Chafic for this find.

Gorilla Prank Scares NFL Hopefuls

Wussies.

Salvador Dali On "What's My Line"

A little 1950's humour for ya.

Obamicon Me!

Go ahead, I dare ya.

WEIRD OR WHAT

Siamese Dream Girl Now In Smashing Pumpkins

Super weird.

"Fantastic Planet" Movie Trailer

Arguably the worst trailer ever, of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment