Friday, February 4, 2011

Benga & Coki - Night

It's dubstep day on the blog, which means anything of any serious consequence will be kept to a minimum. Sort of. As I've said before, I'm not a dubstep fan. I'm still waiting to be "converted", but I'm not hopeful. It's kind of funny that the ones that I do like are often more drum & bass than dubstep, but maybe that's because it's what I think dubstep should have been. Less wobble bass, more creativity please. And how... HOW, I plead, am I supposed to dance to this stuff?


BONUS BEAST!!!

Skrillex - Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites [Noisia Remix]


SCIENCE MATTERS


Hmm... that looks tough.


Cool, but I'm not actually a robot.

 
You've got to be joking.


Ok, almost got it.


I think I can handle that one.

JUST FOR LAUGHS


I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment