Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mark Ronson - Just

Well it's official, I'm going to UFC 129 in Toronto. Awesome. I've been before but this one, I feel, will be special. Particularly since I haven't been back to Toronto in ages. Well, not much to do now but bask in the glory of mountains of snow with a cool glass of my favourite fluoride-free Fredericton tap water while listening to Mark Ronson's brilliant cover of a Radiohead classic. Have a good one.

Mark Ronson - Just



SCIENCE MATTERS

Diet Soda And Salty Foods Are Real Bad

Just in case you were ignorant to the obvious.

Looking At Your Body Reduces Pain

Drop the pills, use the force.

Chocolate Rich In Antioxidants

So great. I'm eating some tonight!

POLITICS SUCKS

Liberals Oppose Bill S-10

Another victory for common sense. Well done Liberals.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

Star Wars Car Commercial

Car ads usually really suck, so here's a funny one.

WEIRD OR WHAT

Blanket Octopus Spotted Off Florida Keys

Whoa. That is one weird looking octopus.

The Head-Shaving Helmet

Um, I think I'll stick to my razor thanks.

Man Uses Stolen Identity For 50 Years

I bet Elvis is still out there somewhere.

An Internet Just For Robots

Counting down to Mr. Data, or the Terminator?

Meat-Eating Furniture

This is getting ridiculous.

SIMPLY AWESOME

Teeny Little Super Guy

Thanks Ashley for posting this blast from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment