Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition

What up! Today is St. Patrick's day. In honour of this, I have chosen a song that was recommended to me by my man Patrick, aka The Franchise. I don't really know much about The Temper Trap, but this song is pretty addicting and uplifting. Good morning music. I'd actually heard this song before, but in checking it out again I happened to find an awesome remix by Evil Nine that I can't get enough of right now. You can check that one out too, sans video.

Tonight I'm DJing at the Phoenix. Come and listen to me play some Irish stuff, some weird stuff, and some other stuff. A lot of stuff. Dub Antenna will be playing Irish reggae music down in the Capital. See you there.


BONUS BEATS!

The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition [Evil Nine Remix]


Guinness!

No comments:

Post a Comment