Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bryan Raydio - Oscilliscape

First entry into YouTube! Sweet. It's an old one, but I want to get as much of my stuff on there as possible so I made a quick little music video of sorts to get it online. Just something I made up in about an hour, but I figure it's better than just having a picture or a cd cover there. I like looking at things that move.

I'm not sure why I'm not in the search engines yet, maybe my account and the track is too new, but if anyone has any insight into how to make me show up in the search engines, drop me a line.

And oh, wait, I've revamped the blog! As you can see, it looks different now. A little neater maybe? Hope you like it.


If anyone is interested in me doing something similar for one of their tracks, I'm a lot cheaper than big production companies...

No comments:

Post a Comment