Sunday, March 28, 2010

Smokey Robinson - The Tracks Of My Tears

I was watching the second episode of the new HBO series "The Pacific" the other day. I can't wait for the next one. It's by the same producers of "Band Of Brothers". I'm a big fan of war movies, I used to watch shows like "MASH" and "Tour Of Duty", and one of my favourite comics was "The 'Nam". All of them have a common theme - the loss of humanity through the machine that is war. "Platoon" was another great movie, I've watched it at least a dozen times and one thing that really stands out for me is the absolutely brilliant soundtrack. I remember searching all over to finally buy a copy of it on CD, and then listening to it over and over and over again. This is one of the songs you can find on it, by one of the great soul artists of the 20th century.


What style!

No comments:

Post a Comment