Monday, April 4, 2011

Husky Rescue - City Lights

I was too hung over to post yesterday because Saturday night at the Phoenix was a riot. Thanks for all who came out, whoever you were. I hope I was entertaining. I hear I was, at least sorta. I had to prepare my body for Wednesday's trip to Cuba, which will no doubt involve the consumption of many many mojitos. Not much to say now as I am on vacation and preparing for the flight, which means laundry, packing, meditation, last minute tanning, and a couple more gym sessions. Good times.

Here's some Husky Rescue, from Finland, to chill out your afternoon.

Husky Rescue - City Lights



STUFF YOU SHOULD SEE

A Samoan Sunday Feast

No eggs and bacon here.

SCIENCE MATTERS

Massive Solar Flare Erupts From Sun

Reports are that it won't hit earth, thank goodness...

Dr. Vincent Courtillot Speaks On Climate Change

30 minutes of legitimate no-nonsense science. WATCH IT.

Crop Circles: Quest For Truth

A really good documentary on crop circles.

Marini McNeilly Makes Music With Her Mind

She's paralyzed and uses some crazy technology.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

Never Say No To A Panda!

I thought that was common knowledge?

Julian Assange Dancing Up A Storm In Reykjavik

Maybe he should stick to hacking.

Canadian Classics - The Cat Came Back

Probably my all-time favorite cartoon short.

WEIRD OR WHAT

Anomaly In Sky Over Christchurch

No idea what that is. Check out the pictures.

UFOs In Sky Over Japanese Volcano

They're certainly curious, those silly alien fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment