Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beastie Boys - Make Some Noise

Holy cheese and rice there's a new Beastie Boys video out, and a new album coming out on May 2nd! Big it up! So pumped... this new single is awesome, the video is wicked awesome, and I can't wait to listen to the album. These guys are all mid-40s now and still rockin' it, so there's hope for me yet. No more talk. Enjoy.

Beastie Boys - Make Some Noise



SCIENCE MATTERS

The Brain Mechanisms Of Self-Consciousness

I think, therefore I am. Right?

Low-Cost Bacterial Infection Sensor

Dr. McCoy comin atcha full speed!

Can Traumatic Memories Be Erased?

Apparently in the future they might!

Animals Have Personalities Too

This seems obvious, now science backs it up.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

Epic Fast Food Lasagna

This might be my favorite one so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment