Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Barenaked Ladies - Lovers In A Dangerous Time

This time tomorrow I'll be at the airport in Moncton getting ready to head off to Cuba. Exciting times. Given that I may or may not get one last post in depending on how late I sleep in, but hopefully I'll at least post a couple tunes.

Ashley posted the classic Barenaked Ladies cover of Bruce Cockburn's original yesterday, so I dug out this nice live clip. Ed and Steven were in the same school program as I was, albeit a few years earlier, so it was great to see them find success the way they did. Sadly the band lost a bit of its edge in recent years and Steven has since left the band, but hopefully they'll have a little reunion one day. Either way, they were great, and this is a great track. Enjoy.

Barenaked Ladies - Lovers In A Dangerous Time [Live]



POLITICS SUCKS

Official United Nations Recognition Of HAARP's Capabilities

About half way down, look for ALEDIA CENTENO RODRIGUEZ's report.

Bradley Manning's Military Doctors Accused Of Torture

This is nothing short of a disgrace.

P.J. Crowley Resigns Over Manning Remarks

So much so that a man with over 30 years of service resigned over it.

Appeals Court Strengthens Warrant-less Border Search Procedures

Another example of the rapidly decaying United States.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

Epic Sugar Shack

I'm sure I've been there before.

SIMPLY AWESOME

92 Year Old Marathoner

That's right. 92. She was only five minutes slower than this guy:

Sumo Marathoner Weighed 400 Pounds

Now get off your lazy butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment