Saturday, September 11, 2010

Consolidated - Butyric Acid

Nine years ago today I was staring at the television with my mouth wide open as I watched the second plane slam into the south tower. Little did I know that this would become my generation's JFK assassination. Both incidents were unfathomable, like something out of a comic book, and executed in plain daylight with a clear disdain for the "casual" observer. Yet somehow, despite all the evidence, the American populace has each time let it pass by with barely a whimper. If you don't know what really happened on "9/11", listen to this and educate yourself. Here's a hint: it's not what the government or mass media or even Wikipedia says happened.

Anyway this song was a regular on Martin Streek's live to air evening's on the Edge back in the day, and it's politically charged so I thought it might be appropriate today. I'm not really familiar with any of Consolidated's other songs, but I have a feeling they probably sound pretty similar.

Consolidated - Butyric Acid



What's butyric acid? Read about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment