Monday, October 18, 2010

Roger Alan Wade - If You're Gonna Be Dumb

Apologies for missing yesterday. Fortunately I was abducted from my room by some random hooligans who wanted to celebrate my birthday. Strange. In any event, since today is the real anniversary of my first appearance (I think) on this oddball planet, I decided to take a few minutes to reflect on some of the more memorable moments of this meager lifetime. I shall neither recount nor boast freely of these, except to say that I have had the privilege of being either involved in, or witness too, some utterly stupendous and ridiculous moments thus far. Here's to having a few more yet. After all, you're only as old as you feel.

Roger Alan Wade - If You're Gonna Be Dumb



Here's to you, and here's to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment