Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Alice In Chains - No Excuses

Shamos posted this sweet interview with Ad-Rock on his blog today so I was gonna post some Beasties, but alas, I already have. I don't really want any repeat headliners until the new year, so I'll just link to one of their badass songs here.

I missed yesterday because I was in hardcore recovery mode from Monday night, so today I thought I would post my favourite rock band. Well, depends on the day. Today they are. Layne Staley was THE man before he sadly overjuiced himself and called it a day. Alice In Chains have since been re-birthed with a new lead singer, and to be fair he's not too bad, but it's not quite the same. This is the song that first got me into them, taken from the best EP in hard rock history. Maybe music history. Maybe.

Alice In Chains - No Excuses



BONUS BEATS!

Alice In Chains - Again [Tattoo Of Pain Remix]



Back in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment