Sunday, May 9, 2010

Bonobo - The Keeper

It's Mother's Day. This is special for lots of people out there, because everyone has a mother. I love my mom and hope she has a wonderful day, but I have little interest in Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, or any of those sorts of days. I'm not trying to be a downer, I just don't see why we can't appreciate our loved ones on any given day just for the sake of doing so. Maybe some people just need reminders every now and then.

So no sappy music today, just something different. This is Simon Green, aka Bonobo, who is a trip hop producer from England. Lately he's been touring around with a live band as well, which is very cool and something I've been machinating recently. All in due course, I suppose. I have some new experiments that are almost finished, and hope to have something to show soon. In the meantime, enjoy.


That's lovely Andreya Triana on the vocals. She's also on this track.

1 comment:

  1. Do you appreciate your loved ones on any given day for the sake of doing so?

    Just curious. Nice song.

    ReplyDelete