Sunday, December 24, 2017

'Zat You Santa Claus?

Well, we made it. Somehow. One post for every day since October 1. Not too shabby. Tomorrow is normally when I would start my 'Best of 2017' list but sadly I just haven't had time to get through enough albums yet, so putting together a rush job just wouldn't cut it. I'm going to have to play catch-up instead and go back in time to finish it later. Hopefully I'll find the motivation somehow.

So... with that in mind there won't be any more posts on El Bloggo until January 1. Then, a new challenge. One post a day until.... let's make it to March and see what happens. Until then I leave you with this classic. Nobody does it quite like Louis, but this is a pretty darn good live rendition. Aw heck, we'll post a little bonus beats action at the end too. It is Christmas after all.


BONUS BEATS

Louis Armstrong - 'Zat You Santa Claus? [The Heavy Remix]


Have a safe and happy holidays kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment