Monday, June 25, 2012

Deadmau5 - The Veldt

Hot off the press! The new Mau5track featuring Chris James on vocals. There's a great story behind the creation of this tune based on the short story by the recently passed Ray Bradbury. This is the video edit, the full length epic is here.

I promised my next EP a couple weeks ago, but I've had some mastering difficulties that I've been trying to work out. The tracks are now DONE at last, pending a final listening session this evening on a couple different sound systems. I've also remastered the last EP I sent out, since it seemed like the mid-levels disappeared on bigger systems, so I'll be re-releasing it (again...) as well. If everything goes to plan, you'll have some new stuff from me tomorrow. Until then, enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment