Monday, March 26, 2012

RCMP raids the Conservatives

As I've become more interested in political policy in recent years, it has become more and more apparent that politics, in itself, is a complete charade. Why are so many people politically apathetic? It's not hard to understand when the actions of most career politicians are enough to make one physically ill. These clowns tell us to "stay in school" and "act responsibly", and then go and act like a bunch of monkeys flinging shit at each other. How did these people get in power, and why do we keep them there? Better yet, why do we allow anyone to wield such power, particularly when most of the time we don't even like the people in these positions?

It's baffling, frustrating, and comical all at the same time. Most days I wonder whether I should give up and let other people worry about it, but then I wonder what kind of people would want to? It's a vicious circle, and just makes me want to move to an island. All I need is a cool $3 million and I'm set...

No comments:

Post a Comment