Monday, July 4, 2011

Monday Mega Post

I took a week's vacation for no good reason other than it seemed like the thing to do. Had a busy weekend, and I've been considering how best to integrate the blog into my new website which began construction today. I think I can figure out how to embed it into the website, so that may be the best route. Anyway it'll be a few weeks yet I think before I get it all sorted, so in the meantime here's a week's worth of tunes to make up for the past week. Oh and by the way I watched Transformers 3 yesterday at the theater, and it sucked. Don't waste your time watching it. You can thank me for the 2.5 hours of your life I've just saved you later.

Ambition - A.M.B.I.T.I.O.N.


Dillon Francis & Diplo - Que Que


Hey Rosetta! - Young Glass [Live @ The Edge]


Ladi6 - Walk Right Up


Oh Land - White Nights [Live @ Big Ugly Yellow Couch]


Retro/Grade - Reset


Thursday - Magnets Caught In A Metal Heart


Walker Barnard - Follow The Smoke


BONUS BEATS!

NAPT - Emotion [Reset! Remix]


Woooo... see ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment