Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Killswitch Engage - Rose Of Sharyn

So apparently The Daisy Anthesis is playing at the Capital tonight, and it's not even a Monday. Those guys are intense and hopefully I'll get a chance to pop down and check them out, we'll see. Since they don't have any cool music videos... yet... I thought I'd post another wicked metal song by a wicked metal band. I'm not really into the whole screaming thing too much, but I find Killswitch Engage does a nice job of balancing it with some great melodic singing from frontman Howard Jones. If you want a good example of his "softer" stuff check out this one, also a great tune. So if you're into metal, head down to the Capital tonight. If you're not, head down anyway and hang with Rich Gloade at Open Mic. Either way, it's cheap drinks and a good time.

Killswitch Engage - Rose Of Sharyn



BONUS DEATH METAL!

The Daisy Anthesis - The Profound



Woooooooo! That's heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment