Saturday, July 31, 2010

Our Lady Peace - In Repair

It's my 200th post today. Woot. It seems like eons ago that I was watching Raine Maida climb up a lighting pole whilst singing on the Molson Park leg of the Summersault '98 tour. I guess it was quite a while ago. I'd seen Our Lady Peace live before that and had been less than impressed with Raine's singing in person, but on this occasion he stepped it up considerably and put on a great performance. Fast forward to 2010 and Raine will be headlining the FredRock fest that's going on as I type just across the river. I probably won't be able to check it out as I'm prepping for a wedding tomorrow and working tonight, but I hope they do well, and treat everyone to a rocking set that includes my favourite tune of theirs, posted below.

Our Lady Peace - In Repair



That's an Oli Goldsmith video, based on the Ray Kurzweil book.

No comments:

Post a Comment