Saturday, January 23, 2010

DJ B-Ray - Trance Mix 2002

I'm really not into trance much these days, but before house music really found its feet trance and "hard house" were the things that made me move. Here's an unfinished mix I did waaaay back in 2002, my first one I think. I didn't even use decks for this, just good old fashioned Cool Edit, to layer and paste. There wasn't any mastering or processing of any kind after I pasted, so consider this as purely for nostalgic purposes only.

TRANCE MIX 2002

Mixed by DJ B-Ray

TRACKLIST:

01. Urban Voodoo - Humanity [DJ B-Ray Edit]
02. Taste Experience - Highlander [End Game Mix]
03. Fragma - You Are Alive [Blank & Jones Remix]
04. M-Diva - Reachin' Out
05. Jan Johnston - Flesh [DJ Tiƫsto Remix Edit]
06. LSG - Netherworld

DOWNLOAD - new links coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment